My Discount Changed, how can I get it back

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

My Discount Changed, how can I get it back

Postby Darrin66 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:05 pm

I was trying to use Jampoints to buy the discounted Mesa Boogie 2 pack. When I started to purchase it, I noticed that I had a $22 discount. I thought that if I removed the discount of $22 that I had, then I could use my points to get it for free, sorry, new to IKM. I realized that you can probably only get one discount at a time, seems reasonable, but a guy can try, right? After I tried unsuccessfully to remove the $22 discount, it changed to $15! Who did I offend, lol! So now Id like to come crawling back and buy the pack with the original discount, and get it for $27 (should have taken it and ran). Anybody know if that's possible, or are the software gods laughing at me?

BTW, I'm absolutely floored by how good Amplitube Max is (love the interface too). I don't think it was nearly this good years ago when I trialed it. It's going to take me a long time to go through all of those goodies, but I couldn't be happier.
Darrin66

Re: My Discount Changed, how can I get it back

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 05, 2022 7:07 pm

The discount is 30% off which is equivalent to the JamPoints you could use on MESA/Boogie 2, which is the maximum that can be taken off of something so deeply discounted. That previous $22 looks like it was likely a system error.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: My Discount Changed, how can I get it back

Postby Darrin66 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:14 pm

Thanks for the quick reply!
Darrin66

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling