Amplitube max disappeared?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube max disappeared?

Postby blackemm » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:22 am

I downloaded the trial for Celestion studio mix pro...:-( It crashed my DAW. On reboot, I was able to open A5 max, and Studio mix pro. Crashed again. (It never crashes). On reboot? Amplitube has lost everything. I restored purchases. Only a couple amps there. All of my presets, and collections gone.. bahh!!!

My saved recorded projects allow me access to my full A5. Anything new? Its toast. I downloaded the A5 update, hoping it would fix whatever celestion destroyed. No luck. (Thanks for ruining my night, celestion)

Soo.... the path to my complete A5 still exists for saved projects. Completely severed by SMP, for anything new. Does anyone know how I can restore my A5 purchases without using a remaining authorization?(restore purchase button doesn't give it back) New pc shortly, and I dont want to lose my presets, or burn an authorization.

Any thoughts?

And beware if you want to try Celestions dynamic IRs. :-/
blackemm

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling