AmpliTube Stereo

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube Stereo

Postby Adam_squires » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:30 pm

Does AmpliTube really have a stereo output? I got the Leslie collection and I want to hook it up to a real b3. And have normal input. That’s no problem, but I want to output two different amps and cabs. 122 on one Chanel and 147 on the other so I can run it back to a echo switch and have two different presets. Thanks for any help. I don’t understand why I can’t use two different input Chanel’s when I have stereo enabled. It only will listen to one channel. If it’s stereo, I should be able to put real b3 into one channel and the other an iPad with b3 x on it. So far it’s not possible to do this. Once again thanks for any help
Adam_squires

Re: AmpliTube Stereo

Postby rmedlicott » Sat May 20, 2023 4:43 am

I think I'm wanting to do the same.

Have an irif Stomp IO. It has a left and right channel outputs. Want to send a fender supersonic to one channel to play through one real speaker, and a hi gain modelled amp to a different real speaker.

Aim is to have the room sound as if two differnt amps/speakers playing at same time but in different parts of the room. For lie performance and practice with band.

Cant see how to do it.
rmedlicott

Re: AmpliTube Stereo

Postby Sharmon123@ » Sat May 20, 2023 4:25 pm

I am thinking of upping my Axe Solo to the Axe full because I want to add a bass into the mix and want to be sure that both can use different presets in Amplitube 5 MAX at the same time for the reason of this thread.
Sharmon123@

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling