solved - Remove the Hissing sound from Demo

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

solved - Remove the Hissing sound from Demo

Postby subframe12 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:56 pm

Hey,

You need to get rid of the this terrible annoying hissing sound.

It's like test driving a good car and having the tires being blown out every 10 seconds. It completely removes the will to even try out different amps and is annoying as hell.

1. You can't have any volume on, because the random hissing sound destroys your ears.
2. It RUINS the experience trying to select the best sound and gear. (What to BUY from IK)
3. It's stressful af.

I know Amplitube is awesome. But I don't want to have my head damaged trying some good riffs out.

Please find another solution.
Last edited by subframe12 on Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
subframe12

Re: Please -> Remove the Hissing sound from Demo

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:00 pm

There is no hissing while you demo gear in AmpliTube 5. That only happens if you are outside of the demo period and have not authorized the gear.

You should be able to use the TRY button when you click on locked gear inside AmpliTube to start the demo. If you still hear any hissing, please open IK Product Manager and re-login there.

If you continue to have problems after trying the above, please contact IK Support directly for further assistance.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling