how to buy the gear

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

how to buy the gear

Postby SenecaReader2 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:52 pm

how do you buy the gear you are still trying? I don't see anything there other than other locked gear and the gear I am trying
SenecaReader2

Re: how to buy the gear

Postby DarkStar » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:26 pm

AT5 User Manual, 2.5 wrote:You can purchase more amps, cabs, and effects using the Custom Shop function inside AmpliTube 5. When you want to purchase a new item click on its locked icon in the gear selector. A window will pop up asking if you want to try or buy the selected gear. ... By clicking “BUY NOW” you will be redirected to the web store to purchase the selected items. ... Once the purchasing process is done, you can simply click “RESTORE PURCHASES” and the purchased models will appear as owned in your collection.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby SenecaReader2 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:28 pm

Nope :) How to buy before the trial ends. I asked how to buy it while still trying it
:)

Do I have to wait until the demo ends?
SenecaReader2

Postby SenecaReader2 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:17 am

Won't post again....I hate forums, anyways. I think they suck.''Communities'', they are called. But communities of WHAT? :D Goodbye. :)
SenecaReader2

Postby SenecaReader2 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:26 am

PS. mine is no reflection about IK's products.
SenecaReader2

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:59 pm

Communities of users.

Surprised no other users pointed this out but if you click on the exclamation point you see in the signal chain view while using a preset with gear you don't own, you'll get the option to buy that gear even if you are still trying it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling