All my purchases are wiped out!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

All my purchases are wiped out!

Postby bryanm » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:34 pm

Enjoyed my morning playing around with AmpliTube five and starting to bond with it. came back a few hours later to find all my purchases were gone and the restore purchases button didn’t have any effect.. Really frustrating awful customer experience to feel like you can’t really depend on the things you purchased and made to actually be there!

The only options where are the new X gear petals that I haven’t purchased. So the program just wasn’t usable anymore. I tried reinstalling it over top and no luck. It seems to have lost all the collections and patches that I made this morning. Customer service says that they will get back to me in a few days.

I’ve noticed that the only version of the plug-in that loads is the VST3 The regular VST won’t load in reaper.

i’m on windows 11 and using the latest 5.4 version. I purchased an upgrade to a AmpliTube five max so I should have just about everything except the X gear apps. It’s all disappeared and only the things I haven’t bought are the only options. Any suggestions?
bryanm

Re: All my purchases are wiped out!

Postby BassGuy99 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:42 am

On the right side of the interface, near the top just to the right of the search bar is an icon that looks like a small amp. It will also have a little green check mark, a little red x, or both. The check mark will show all gear you own; the x will show all gear you don't own; and both will show all gear, owned and not owned. You may have clicked this accidentally (like I did). If this is the case all you need to do is click again until the green check shows up. Note: If you just select the green check, it will also hide all the presets that use gear you don't own. Hope this helps!
BassGuy99

Postby garfy » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:48 pm

Hi bryanm

User @BassGuy99's suggestion about the "gear owned/not owned" filter is a good one to try first.

bryanm wrote:I’ve noticed that the only version of the plug-in that loads is the VST3 The regular VST won’t load in reaper.

This however is a bit more weird. As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby lcipher » Sat May 14, 2022 8:09 pm

>> Note: If you just select the green check, it will also hide all the presets that use gear you don't own.

THANKS - totally missed this :D
lcipher

Postby StanAxeman007 » Thu May 04, 2023 11:07 pm

Thank you, i was panicking after i lost everything following a purchase of a stomp box, but fortunately google led me to this response--problem solved! Phew....they ought warn you bout this.
StanAxeman007

Postby DarkStar » Fri May 05, 2023 10:13 am

No need to Google - AT5 User Manual 3.8 (page 53).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby StanAxeman007 » Fri May 05, 2023 9:49 pm

DarkStar wrote:No need to Google - AT5 User Manual 3.8 (page 53).

The user manual is better than most--i grant that! But nobody reads manuals. And my version (5.5) isnt exactly designed for troubleshooting questions--google is much faster.
StanAxeman007

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling