lost all saved presets and all collections after update

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

lost all saved presets and all collections after update

Postby jamboman » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:35 pm

I just updated the amplitube 5 software and now show no collections nor are any of my presets that i made and save there.

any suggestions
jamboman

Re: lost all saved presets and all collections after update

Postby caseycnk » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:34 pm

I'm in the same boat. I'm absolutely sick of how frustrating it is to update this software.
caseycnk

Postby garfy » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:32 pm

Hello jamboman and caseycnk

Check that you have the button next to the 'Search Gear' field in the top right hand corner, just showing a tick. This is a filter that will shown you gear you own (tick), gear you don't own (x) and all available gear (tick and cross).

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby jjguitar » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:14 pm

Same happend to me. After unistalling and installing again via IK Product Manager all collections and presets appeared again inside Amplitube 5.
Also try deauthorize and authorize again if necessary.
The presets were not gone. They are under documents > Ik Multimedia > Amplitube 5 > Presets.
Hope this helps !
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:41 pm

I had the same problem. Couldn't find how to uninstall Amplitube 5 in the instruction manual. After reinstalling Amplitube 5 twice through the IK Product Manager, my presets and Amplitube Collections came back. Now let's see if I can find those free Brian May patches on ToneNet.
aaronaardvark2g

Postby Triton_Palace » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:43 am

I lost my favourites :-(

All my collections etc. were ok just my favs.

Now redoing them as I find good ones. ToneNet is good so adding ones I like from there.
Triton_Palace

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:50 pm

I have tried at least twice to get into ToneNet; not sure why it needs yet another password. I have yet to see any patches when it seems to open. I will try it again later.
aaronaardvark2g

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:40 pm

Triton_Palace wrote:I lost my favourites :-(

All my collections etc. were ok just my favs.

Now redoing them as I find good ones. ToneNet is good so adding ones I like from there.

IK Support can help you in the future, if you contact them first. I believe they had a way to take care of this if it happened to you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:41 pm

aaron aardvark wrote:I have tried at least twice to get into ToneNet; not sure why it needs yet another password. I have yet to see any patches when it seems to open. I will try it again later.

It doesn't require another password. You activate your ToneNET account and set up your nickname, profile, etc after you log in with your IK account. After that, they are tied together with the same username and password you've been using all along.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Triton_Palace » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:14 pm

Peter_IK wrote:IK Support can help you in the future, if you contact them first. I believe they had a way to take care of this if it happened to you.

Thanks Peter, will remember that. Luckily I didn't have too many that were custom to me so not too bad starting again.
Triton_Palace

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:43 am

Peter,
Thank you for replying! I could of sworn I tried my present username and password, and it didn't work earlier. But now it does work! Now I will try it out! :)
aaronaardvark2g

Postby jamboman » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:29 pm

Tried reinstalling and still can't get my FAVORITES back nor do i have all the Collections.
jamboman

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:43 pm

jamboman wrote:Tried reinstalling and still can't get my FAVORITES back nor do i have all the Collections.

Sorry to hear you are having problems, please contact IK Support directly and they will be able to assist you. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jamboman » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:42 pm

thanks, yes i sent them a message for ticket.
jamboman

Postby rafacasanas0 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:59 am

This happens again with the AT551 update. Unstilling, reinstalling, reautorithing... nothing seems to solve the problem.
rafacasanas0

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling