Amplitube 5 CS v5.3_the second track of the recorder issue

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 CS v5.3_the second track of the recorder issue

Postby thrashemall » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:54 am

Hi
I noticed that my version of Amplitube CS v5.3 changed the way it works. Now when I want to turn on a second recorder track - AT asks me (framed message) that I need to turn on the second track. Really? I did nothing. It just stopped working. I have not updated to v5.4. Even so, when I want to turn on the second track, a box appears telling me that I have to turn on the second track. Really? This is what I want to do. After trying to enable the second track, AT stops working properly. The audio becomes very distorted and my preset (Mesa Boogie Triple Rect.) Crashes. I don't understand. What's going on. Until recently, everything was working fine. Not anymore.
There was no such announcement before, and everything worked fine. And I'm still using version 5.3 and haven't upgraded my test version to the latest v5.4 ... I don't understand why this is happening.
Is that just my problem? Or the intended operation of the software. Strange that it showed up because I didn't update AT. Still AT v5.3.

And the second question. I'm going to buy the AmpliTube MESA / Boogie bundle. At the moment I'm only testing the FREE - CS version. I would like to make sure that when buying ONLY AmpliTube MESA / Boogie add-on, does this add-on work standalone? I mean, will I get access to the 8 tracks recorder, and all of the looper features?

Regards
thrashemall

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling