Using T-racks in Amplitube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Using T-racks in Amplitube 5

Postby bshawkes » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:37 am

I've read that some of the effects in t-racks can be used in amplitube, is this correct and which effects can be used in amplitube, thanks.
bshawkes

Re: Using T-racks in Amplitube 5

Postby garfy » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:53 am

Hello bshawkes and welcome to the forum.

Some of the rack effects available in AT5 are based on some of the modules found in T-RackS5. However, the apps are completely separate and TR5 cannot be used inside AT5.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Using T-racks in Amplitube 5

Postby elammark13 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:44 am

This is my only gripe about IK's products. Otherwise, I love everything thing I own, and use them extensively (AT5, T-Tracks, SampleTank). Total top quality software that I couldn't imagine myself doing without these days. But, I already own a lot of the T-Racks effects. But if I want to use the corresponding effect in Amplitube...I have to buy them again. Yes, it's a lot cheaper than the FX equivalent in T-Racks, but if your IK account shows you already own FX in T-Racks, why can't that just flip a bit in Amplitube and enable them, since everything is already there anyway? Not anger, just an honest question.
elammark13

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling