Custom Shop - download link?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Custom Shop - download link?

Postby andreas.stueger » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:47 pm

Hello!

I am a happy Linux user. I have succesfully installed all my IKMM plugins on Linux via Wine and Yabridge. They work perfect in Reaper. No problems.

The only problem I have is, that I cannot use Custom Shop!

The reason is that I cannot download and install software via the Product Manager. I have downloaded and installed the files manually and authorized them in the Product Manager, which works.

But Custom Shop seems to be available in the Product Manager only, so I cannot install it. I have searched quite a while but did not find anything. So, is there a download link for the recent Custom Shop somewhere, so I can install it?

Please help!
andreas.stueger

Re: Custom Shop - download link?

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:00 pm

The best thing to do is contact Technical Support and explain the problem. They should be able to help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Custom Shop - download link?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:58 pm

They will try their best to help but please note that Linux is not an officially-supported OS for IK products.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling