Patch Browsing Set up... is this possible?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Patch Browsing Set up... is this possible?

Postby bryanm » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:18 pm

Hi,

What I am trying to make is a midi foot pedal set up where I can browse patches easily and turn off and on whatever effects are present in that patch without having to remap every new patch individually.

So far, the wah and volume pedals do not assign globally for me. I do the global learn function and it apparently learns it because the correct CC comes up on the screen when I move it but then never works when I put a volume or what into a new patch because they aren't controlled. However, When I go into an individual patch and directly assign it with the learn function using t the same CC then it works. Seems like a bug but what do I know?

Next I want to assign foot switches to globally turn on and off effects just so I can experiment taking them in and out of the signal path. So instead of assigning each individually I want to turn fx slot one, on or off, FX slot two, on or off... etc... then I can toggle each effect independent of what it is, be it a delay, drive, reverb or whatever. Then I can browse the patches which are full pedal boards easily and see what I want.

Is this possible? Or do I have to assign each specific pedal to a specific cc# to turn it on or off?
Appreciate your suggestions and help!

Bryan
bryanm

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling