Tone Net Rocks ! Thank you IK !!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tone Net Rocks ! Thank you IK !!

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:47 pm

ToneNET is a free web platform with social features dedicated to guitar and bass players and all AmpliTube 5 users.

Everything is designed to make ToneNET your hub for exchanging AmpliTube presets with other users and for finding the latest ones from VIP artists and brands.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tonenet/

Thanks IK, I was hoping for something like this. MA
Musical.Alchemy

Re: Tone Net Rocks ! Thank you IK !!

Postby kbarkhausen » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:27 pm

I can login to tone.net but the download button is not working. I can search and view the details of each tone being shared but there is no download option. Can you offer any help?
kbarkhausen

Postby blueskyvisions » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:22 pm

I'm having the same trouble. I double-click a preset, a dialog pops us saying it's downloading, and I'm bounced back to the same screen. Where did it go? Where can I find the download?
blueskyvisions

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:26 pm

You can't download presets from the web site, you need to use AmplITube 5.4 with ToneNET integrated for that.

For any login, etc issues please contact IK Support and they will assist you. Also please note there is a specific ToneNET subforum too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling