Resale of hardware

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Resale of hardware

Postby SenecaReader2 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:20 pm

Hello, I bought an Irig HD 2 to get the Amplitube All In One app promotion. Got additional software too, and I am really pleased with the high quality of everything. I have no niggles whatsoever about the products. The interface is of excellent quality. But I do have an older 24 bit usb interface from Roland that works well enough with Amplitube and my Ipad, and as money is tight I was considering to resell the Irig Hd 2. I say only -considering-, reality is, I really like it, and I am still testing everything.

What are the implications of reselling the hardware? I do NOT want to part with any of the software, or deleting my account, or unregistering the hardware (if that means parting with the software). Would I be able to keep the software? Would the new user have any problems?

Thanks!
SenecaReader2

Re: Resale of hardware

Postby SenecaReader2 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:13 pm

so in theory the other interface (edirol ua 20) should have worked as well , in practice it does not, i ll keep the irig hd 2
SenecaReader2

Re: Resale of hardware

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:08 pm

This forum is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link to the Support form.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling