Amplitube 5 Exporting raw sound only?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 Exporting raw sound only?

Postby Episte92 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:54 am

Hi all,

I've had a quick scout around and can't find an answer although I'm sure I'm probably missing something obvious!

If I record in Amplitube, with the presets applied, but then save the audio and open the .wav in VLC media player, it is raw sound only with none of the tone I recorded with.

Is anybody able to shed some light on this?

Edit: If it helps, I'm using an M-Audio M-Track Duo Interface, and have Amplitube synced to Track 1 Audio in the DAW?

Input and Output device both set to ASIO M-Audio. Left In 1, Right In 1, Left Out 1, Right Out 1

Thanks in advance
Ste
Episte92

Re: Amplitube 5 Exporting raw sound only?

Postby Boogieshoes » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:11 pm

I don't use the AT5 stand alone application so can't say how to adjust that setting if its possible with AT. Storing the raw guitar input is what many do to allow the track to be 're-amped' in other words you can edit the amp settings post recording to adjust for things or simply process the raw guitar to fully processed

Easiest is to use Amplitube as vst 'plugin' within a DAW environment, say Ableton or Reaper (the latter is fully functional and a free open ended evaluation but 'no so much' to buy) and then you can use the DAW to fix or convert the saved files to the fully AT processed sound.
Boogieshoes

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:35 pm

Please make sure the FX button is enabled on the track(s) you want to have AmpliTube sounds on while exporting.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Episte92 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:17 pm

Thanks both for your replies.

I have downloaded Reaper and can confirm success now with exporting while using Amplitube as a Plugin! :D

Peter I will double check the FX button within the standalone client when I get home from work, that does sound like something I may have overlooked.

Again thank you both.
Episte92

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling