Upgrade to Max from CS?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Upgrade to Max from CS?

Postby smithlin360 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:51 pm

Hi, so i'm a little confused on how upgrading actually works.I was looking sales and finally decided that I wanted to upgrade to max, but the thing is I was expecting to need to pay full price. I never bought amplitube and have been running with CS for the last few months. What confused me is that I knew that it would be an inverstment beacuse the price initially was saying $399. After loging in I was only given the option to upgrade for $199? I'm just wondering if that is right considering I only own the free version and one bundle. I also have invested in Amlpitube on IOS too so i'm not sure if that could have contributed to this as well.
smithlin360

Re: Upgrade to Max from CS?

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:05 pm

The 199.99 price (plus VAT) is the price currently for the upgrade/crossgrade to AT5.

To be offered that price, you would have an IK Multimedia product listed at 99.99 or more R to your User Acount. To see all the upgrades / crossgrades available to you, have a look here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility/

PS Check out AT5 MAX too - that's at a very good price.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling