AXE I/O + Amplitube 5 Max can't register

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AXE I/O + Amplitube 5 Max can't register

Postby EdgarAxe » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:00 pm

Hello,
So I purchased the bundle from Thomann AXE I/O + Amplitube 5 Max there were no additional things in the box just the AXE I/O and a sticker saying that it comes with Amplitube 5 MAX. I registered the product with no issues on the website, what so ever no Amplitube 5 MAX was found on the product page.

So I downloaded the product manager and registered the product there as well with the serial number I got. AmpliTube 5 popped up I download it with 10 installations left and installed it.

What baffles me is that everything is locked and it says that my account is online. According to the product page, the max version comes with all the effects etc but mine I need to buy them again. I even got the email confirming that the product bundle of AmpliTube Max has been registered. Yet it says I have AmpliTube 5 CS on Product manager.

Did I get scammed lol?
EdgarAxe

Re: AXE I/O + Amplitube 5 Max can't register

Postby garfy » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:15 pm

Hello EdgarAxe and welcome to the forums.

You didn't get scammed, don't worry.

Firstly, check that the the Product Manager now says that you have 9 authorisations left and there are green ticks to the right next to Installed and Authorised.

Next, you should also have had a separate Custom Shop app installed as well. Open this app and sign into your account. At the top right hand side where you can see your username, click the arrow and then click Restore My Purchases. That should make all the gear you are entitled to available in your AmpliTube 5 app.

Please let us know if this sorts out your issue.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby EdgarAxe » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:30 pm

garfy wrote:Hello EdgarAxe and welcome to the forums.

You didn't get scammed, don't worry.

Firstly, check that the the Product Manager now says that you have 9 authorisations left and there are green ticks to the right next to Installed and Authorised.

Next, you should also have had a separate Custom Shop app installed as well. Open this app and sign into your account. At the top right hand side where you can see your username, click the arrow and then click Restore My Purchases. That should make all the gear you are entitled to available in your AmpliTube 5 app.

Please let us know if this sorts out your issue.

Still same issue I have AmpliTube 5 CS not the max version. I tried to redeem the credit code it says code invalid. On the register product page I tried to register it again it worked says product is registered but I still have the AmpliTube 5 CS version not max. I get email saying MAX bundle registered. I can try the amp heads for example for 72 hours I tried that it worked but it will expire in 72 hours.
EdgarAxe

Postby garfy » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:44 pm

Ok, just so you know, the AmpliTube app itself is the same whichever level of the product you have (CS, MAX, SE etc), but the serial number is what unlocks the gear that you are entitled to.

My next suggestion would be to de-authorise using the IKPM and then re-authorise using the serial number shown against the MAX version in your User Area on the website, just to be sure that the correct serial number is being used in the product manager. You may then need to go back to the Custom Shop app and click Restore My Purchases again.

Unfortunately, mods on this forum do not have access to user accounts so I can't check what is and isn't registered so I'm just giving you some steps that have worked for other users.

If the above doesn't work then I would suggest opening a ticket with Official IK Support, as they will have access to your user account.

Let us know how you get on.
garfy

Postby EdgarAxe » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:54 pm

garfy wrote:Ok, just so you know, the AmpliTube app itself is the same whichever level of the product you have (CS, MAX, SE etc), but the serial number is what unlocks the gear that you are entitled to.

My next suggestion would be to de-authorise using the IKPM and then re-authorise using the serial number shown against the MAX version in your User Area on the website, just to be sure that the correct serial number is being used in the product manager. You may then need to go back to the Custom Shop app and click Restore My Purchases again.

Unfortunately, mods on this forum do not have access to user accounts so I can't check what is and isn't registered so I'm just giving you some steps that have worked for other users.

If the above doesn't work then I would suggest opening a ticket with Official IK Support, as they will have access to your user account.

Let us know how you get on.

Problem is that in the Software Section I have the following:
MODO DRUM CS
MODO BASS SE
MODO DRUM SE
AmpliTube 5 Custom Shop
Syntronik 2 CS
T-RackS 5 Custom Shop
SampleTank 4 CS
Nothing or anywhere it says AmpliTube 5 MAX
Yet the product registered as AXE I/O + Amplitube 5 Max
EdgarAxe

Postby garfy » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:01 pm

EdgarAxe wrote:On the register product page I tried to register it again it worked says product is registered but I still have the AmpliTube 5 CS version not max. I get email saying MAX bundle registered.

EdgarAxe wrote:So I downloaded the product manager and registered the product there as well with the serial number I got. AmpliTube 5 popped up I download it with 10 installations left and installed it.

Sorry, I think I've been misunderstanding what you can see as registered in your account. I think the best thing to do would be to contact support as they will be able to give one-to-one help and have access to your account at the same time.

Sorry I couldn't help further.
garfy

Postby EdgarAxe » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:48 pm

Solution contact staff less then 24 hours they added it to my account :)!
EdgarAxe

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling