Sharing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Sharing

Postby Wutikor1 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:09 am

Hi Noob here

Is there a way to download and upload presets with other Amp5 users?

Thanks
hot live sex cam sites: https://thenudecam.com/ , https://hugetitscam.net/ , https://thegaycamchat.com/ - just urls for you
Wutikor1

Re: Sharing

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:37 pm

Hi, we are currently testing a preset sharing platform for AmpliTube 5. This platform is currently in private beta but will be opening up into public beta as soon as possible.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby deejones » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:43 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Hi, we are currently testing a preset sharing platform for AmpliTube 5. This platform is currently in private beta but will be opening up into public beta as soon as possible.

Yeah, I'm ticked off at myself because I didn't check my email in time to get the invite. darn it.
deejones

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:54 pm

deejones wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Hi, we are currently testing a preset sharing platform for AmpliTube 5. This platform is currently in private beta but will be opening up into public beta as soon as possible.

Yeah, I'm ticked off at myself because I didn't check my email in time to get the invite. darn it.

The invites should not expire. If you received one please follow the steps using the account that has that email associated with it.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rspst14 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:21 pm

If you're on Facebook, there is a group called "Amplitube knowledge and preset sharing" you can join. We started it for this purpose since there was no official IK site for preset sharing, although it sounds like we'll have something soon.
rspst14

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:28 pm

I offered everybody there an opportunity to contact me if they wanted to check it out. Let me know if you're interested.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MusicBoucher1 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:33 am

HI Peter
I'm on the private Beta but I can't find the area on the forum to post feedback. :oops:
MusicBoucher1

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:45 pm

MusicBoucher1 wrote:HI Peter
I'm on the private Beta but I can't find the area on the forum to post feedback. :oops:

Try now :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling