Amblitube 5 SE download and install

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amblitube 5 SE download and install

Postby RickRasa22 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:05 pm

Hello,

today I purchased the Amblitube 5 SE version via Thomann.de. I wonder why Product Manager does not display this version even though it was purchased and registered. Only "Amblitube 5" is displayed in the Product Manager, and when I open the software there is no SE version?

What do I need to do to get the right version of Amplitube 5 SE?

Thank you!

Best regards,
RR
RickRasa22

Re: Amblitube 5 SE download and install

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:10 pm

"AmpliTube 5" is the product family. Click the Products tab and you will see the individual products listed there (not individual gear models).

I do not know what you mean by "when I open the software there is no SE version?". The software is the same in all editions; the Registered Serial Numbers determine what gear is fully available.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Cha_se1 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:46 pm

I have the same issue. I purchased SE last night and while it shows up in the my products page it does not show up in the product manager and therefore i can not d/l Amplitube 5 SE. i can d/l Amplitube 5 ver 5.3.0 but when i do it installs and authorizes but when i go to use everything is locked and unusable
Cha_se1

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:14 am

Cha_se1 wrote:I have the same issue. I purchased SE last night and while it shows up in the my products page it does not show up in the product manager and therefore i can not d/l Amplitube 5 SE. i can d/l Amplitube 5 ver 5.3.0 but when i do it installs and authorizes but when i go to use everything is locked and unusable

Per DarkStar: "the Registered Serial Numbers determine what gear is fully available." You should have access to the SE gear as long as you registered and authorized your AmpliTube 5 SE. It all runs inside AmpliTube 5
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cha_se1 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:26 am

It was registered but just for the heck i thought i would re-register it and re-authorize it. I did so just now .... nothing, everything is still locked. I'm getting a bit annoyed. while i like the i-rig and i really like the micro monitors I've purchased i'm not so sure i'll buy any more software from IK
Cha_se1

Postby Cha_se1 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:31 am

well thats weird i just rechecked amplitube and stuff is unlocked so what ever the issue was its solved. thank you
Cha_se1

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling