Amplitube 5.3.0 on Windows - "non authorized" look

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5.3.0 on Windows - "non authorized" look

Postby nosferatum » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:00 pm

Ampitube 5 suddenly stopped displaying all my presets and "non-free" amps.

I tried to "Restore purchases", it did not help. Product manager says "Amplitube 5 authorized correctly", but still no amps & pedals, no big preset library, no my presets are displayed.

Interestingly, when I open an existing project, my preset for Mesa Boogie Rectifier loads and is working.

I tried to reboot the PC, it does not help.

I also tried to "Re-install" via the Product Manager, still the same AmpliTube state :(

Also tried to "Unauthorize" + "Authorize", still the same result. Although the amps menu is now only showing the "Mesa Boogie 2" section with all amps locked, by some reason.

As a final attempt, I tried to uninstall AmpliTube via Windows control panel and install it again with IK Multimedia Product Manager. Still the same result.

Please help ASAP!
nosferatum

Re: Amplitube 5.3.0 on Windows - "non authorized" look

Postby nosferatum » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:15 pm

I cannot edit anymore, therefore continuing as a reply.

I also tried to do "restore purchases" in the Custom Shop, as advised in viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28439. This has also not helped.
nosferatum

Postby DarkStar » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:42 pm

AT5 User Manual, page 53 - the gear filter button?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby the_apex » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:39 pm

I have A5 Max 5.3.0 installed and the Mesa2 stuff is still showing as locked also.

I have already Restored Purchases in the Product Manager + Custom Shop, Unauthorized/Reauthorized, and restarted the PC with no change.

I don't know what to try next...
the_apex

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling