opening message

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

opening message

Postby josuefebles » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:32 am

Anybody knows if there's a way to prevent that annoying "to use any gear in trial mode etc" message from popping up every time I open Amplitube?

Thanks so much!!
josuefebles

Re: opening message

Postby josuefebles » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:42 pm

BassGuy99 wrote:

I had the same issue. This worked for me: Open Product Manager, deauthorize Amplitube 5 then reauthorize it. Close Product Manager. I opened the standalone and did not get the message, but when I opened A5 in my DAW it was still there, so I rebooted and tried again - this time it was gone and has not come back since. Give it a try - hope it works for you also.

[mod redacted - unnecessary editorial]

Thank you, BassGuy99!!
josuefebles

Postby deejones » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:47 pm

josuefebles wrote:BassGuy99 wrote:

I had the same issue. This worked for me: Open Product Manager, deauthorize Amplitube 5 then reauthorize it. Close Product Manager. I opened the standalone and did not get the message, but when I opened A5 in my DAW it was still there, so I rebooted and tried again - this time it was gone and has not come back since. Give it a try - hope it works for you also.

Thank you, BassGuy99!!

I did this, and no dice. That message is annoying af.
deejones

Postby josuefebles » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:23 pm

deejones wrote:
josuefebles wrote:BassGuy99 wrote:

Thank you, BassGuy99!!

I did this, and no dice. That message is annoying af.

I know! It worked for me for just a few hours, then the annoying message started popping up again!! IK's mysteries..
josuefebles

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:51 pm

Any mysteries can be resolved via IK's support team. I'd recommend contacting them if user suggestions on this forum do not help with your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby josuefebles » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:16 pm

[redacted - please review the rules]
josuefebles

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling