X-Drive not showing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: X-Drive not showing

Postby manfex » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:44 pm

Now, after a while of doing nothing, it appeared in custom shop on its own and also then I finally got it showing inside amplitube 5 by reauthorizing
manfex

Postby Larryville86 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:33 pm

Just to close the loop, after Peter_IK's post yesterday at 9:55pm, I tried again and got the pop-up in my user area of the IK website. I clicked "Redeem". With IK Product Manager open on my desktop, I reopened Amplitube, selected the X-Drive, chose "Restore Purchase" and it was activated. It's a really awesome pedal simulation. I really appreciate IK's generosity. Thank you!
Larryville86

Postby s.zaunbrecher@web.de » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:39 am

Finally the same for me as mentioned by manfex: the x-drive just appeared.
After a few hours of playing around, I can only say: Thank you IK for this great drive pedal!
s.zaunbrecher@web.de

Postby The_Rocker » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:54 am

Hiya @Peter...
To be clear, We will "not" see X-Drive software in our Products in the USER Area ? Also,"not" in the Project Manager ?

Only visibly owned in the CS and showing owned/available to use in Amplitude5.
Restore Products worked for me, from within Custom Shop.
IKM- ST2/3/4 -AT3/4/5 -TR3/4/5-MP2-(almost everything actually)
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:43 pm

The_Rocker wrote:Hiya @Peter...
To be clear, We will "not" see X-Drive software in our Products in the USER Area ? Also,"not" in the Project Manager ?

Only visibly owned in the CS and showing owned/available to use in Amplitude5.
Restore Products worked for me, from within Custom Shop.

Since it is a la carte gear for AmpliTube 5 you will see it in Custom Shop, not in IK Product Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby The_Rocker » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:40 pm

Thanks for the quick clarification Peter!!!
You really are everywhere !!!
IKM- ST2/3/4 -AT3/4/5 -TR3/4/5-MP2-(almost everything actually)
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby carlaz » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:13 pm

Just a quick note to everyone who grabbed the virtual X-DRIVE:

Most of the stock pedal presets seem to have the CAB SIM feature enabled, and you may not want this if you are using the virtual X-DRIVE pedal model as a boost/dirt pedal model in front of an amp/cab model combination. (Of course, you might want that! No rules! :D )

You can disable the CAB SIM feature by clicking the rightmost little circle in the row of 4 little circles between the center knob on the X-DRIVE GUI and the label "X-DRIVE". On that "page", the CAB SIM feature is controlled/selected using the second knob from left (labeled "CAB SIM" on the GUI). Turning it all the way to the right (counter-clockwise) sets the CAB SIM to "OFF".

Since the CAB SIM feature seems to be usually enabled in the stock presets, you want to then save your own presets (without CAB SIM enabled) and use them in preference to the stock presets.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling