X-Drive not showing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

X-Drive not showing

Postby fabulous_fab » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:40 pm

Hi!

When I clicked "redeem", I opened IK Product Manager but there is nothing about X-Drive. Even after re-authorizing AT5. Is there a bug or something? Usually, I have no problem to activate IK freebies.
IK servers seem to lag a lot since yesterday, I don't know if it's related
fabulous_fab

Re: X-Drive not showing

Postby Larryville86 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:23 pm

Me too. I spent a good 30 minutes poking around my "User Area", the online store, through IK Product Manager, and found no way to redeem the offer. I'll give it a few more days before I bug them with a service inquiry.
Larryville86

Postby fabulous_fab » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:38 pm

Well, in fact it's there and working in AT5 but it's not listed like other collections in the Manager.
Anyway, thanks IK for the nice gift 8-)
fabulous_fab

Postby Paul_R » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:47 pm

fabulous_fab wrote:Well, in fact it's there and working in AT5 but it's not listed like other collections in the Manager.
Anyway, thanks IK for the nice gift 8-)

so how do we get to it? mind sharing?
Paul_R

Postby fabulous_fab » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:33 pm

I just went to the My Product page and the popup appeared

There is a video that may help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TyRJeofg1w
fabulous_fab

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:21 pm

Hi, there were some site issues and we had to pause this giveaway for a little bit. We will bring it back as soon as our IT team identifies and resolves the issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Paul_R » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:14 pm

fabulous_fab wrote:I just went to the My Product page and the popup appeared

There is a video that may help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TyRJeofg1w

Thankyou kind sir!

Got it - I think my mistake was thinking my previous newsletter subscription was still active - I guess it had expired - when I re-subscribed to the newsletter and then went to my product page the redeem popup showed up. The IK website definitely seems to be having problems though - lot's of timeouts.

Anyway - thanks - free X-Drive - woohoo!
Paul_R

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:55 pm

The web site has been fixed and the givewaway is restored. All is working.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby supanorton » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:57 pm

I just unlocked it. Wow! Thanks so much for this, IK!
supanorton

Postby s.zaunbrecher@web.de » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:05 pm

Dear IK support,

it is true that your website is up and running again, but I still do not get the redeem popup. I have tried the procedure in several browsers and operating systems. No popup.

So how can I get the free X-Drive without the popup?

Best
Stephan
s.zaunbrecher@web.de

Postby manfex » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:42 pm

I still don't have it, Amplitube 5 says this model is not owned, if I go to custom shop, it shows that I don't have it and I have to buy it, IK Product manager doesn't have it, and if I go to the user area, there is no popup (I redeemed it but there is no mention about it anywhere)
manfex

Postby Paul_R » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:00 pm

manfex wrote:I still don't have it, Amplitube 5 says this model is not owned, if I go to custom shop, it shows that I don't have it and I have to buy it, IK Product manager doesn't have it, and if I go to the user area, there is no popup (I redeemed it but there is no mention about it anywhere)

You have to do the following:
- go to the IK website and sign in to your account.
- go to "comminty" in the menu and sign up for the newsletter (do it again even if you think you are already subscribed(.
- go to your account / user area whetr you should see a popup for the x-drive offer and click "redeem".
- open the product manager tool and click authorize/re-autorize beside amplitube5.

There also avideo posted on this in one of the other posts above.
Paul_R

Postby s.zaunbrecher@web.de » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:04 pm

It is good that it seems to work now for some.
But unfortunately not for everybody. Me included.
The popup does not open.
I have tried a lot, different browsers, operating systems, browser settings, ...

Maybe someone can post the link behind the redeem button within the popup here.
Not sure if this will help.

Or IK support can post some advice for the unsuccessful.

Best
Stephan
s.zaunbrecher@web.de

Postby manfex » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:12 pm

Paul_R wrote:
manfex wrote:I still don't have it, Amplitube 5 says this model is not owned, if I go to custom shop, it shows that I don't have it and I have to buy it, IK Product manager doesn't have it, and if I go to the user area, there is no popup (I redeemed it but there is no mention about it anywhere)

You have to do the following:
- go to the IK website and sign in to your account.
- go to "comminty" in the menu and sign up for the newsletter (do it again even if you think you are already subscribed(.
- go to your account / user area whetr you should see a popup for the x-drive offer and click "redeem".
- open the product manager tool and click authorize/re-autorize beside amplitube5.

There also avideo posted on this in one of the other posts above.

Nope, I don't get the popup
manfex

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:37 pm

If you don't already have the X-DRIVE pedal in AmpliTube 5 and you are running into issues, IK Support can assist you.

Please make sure you are following the steps from this news (which also includes a video): https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=GiveawayXDrive

Note that this news states that you need to be signed up for the IK Newsletter (including a link to do so if you are not).

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling