Amplitube 5 Error

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 Error

Postby Ironsheik7 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:44 am

Amplitube 5 download error. Big box pops up saying "A java script error has occurred in the main process"
Ironsheik7

Re: Amplitube 5 Error

Postby Ironsheik7 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:17 am

Was able to download Amplitube 5 in Custom Shop and install. However when I run it in reaper there is nothing there, just a blank screen that says "Amplitube 5" I mean a literal blank screen with nothing there.
Ironsheik7

Postby Ironsheik7 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:11 pm

NVM problem solved on my own
Ironsheik7

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:12 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling