Custom Shop Purchases Not Recognized in AmpliTube 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Custom Shop Purchases Not Recognized in AmpliTube 4

Postby renderinghope » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:04 am

I just purchased a few new items in the custom shop as I have many times before. I authorized them by entering the serial numbers for each one through the product manager. I've gone to the shopping cart icon in AmpliTube 4 and opened the Custom Shop to restore purchases several times. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling AmpliTube 4. But, my new purchases are still showing a lock by them as if I haven't purchased them. Any suggestions?

Mark
renderinghope

Re: Custom Shop Purchases Not Recognized in AmpliTube 4

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:57 am

The new Custom Shop is for AmpliTube 5 onwards; it does not support AT4. As I understand it, the old Custom Shop can no longer be used to buy new gear.

One option would be to install "AT5 Custom Shop" (that is, the free edition), do a "Restore my purchases" in the new Custom Shop and use all your gear, including the newly-purchased gear) in AT5.

Personally I would prefer it if it were still possible to purchase new gear for AT4.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby renderinghope » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:52 am

Hey,

I appreciate the response. And yes...this is pretty annoying that there's nothing notifying a purchaser of this until they spend the money only to find out AT4 won't recognize the purchases.

Mark
renderinghope

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:14 pm

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a red buttonred button link to the Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see if anything can be done.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling