Stomp io will not hook up to win 10 pc

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Stomp io will not hook up to win 10 pc

Postby jlf71 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:17 pm

I just bought a used Stomp io off of reverb. Its in like new condition, seems to work ok.
I have a newer windows 10 computer and I am using Axe io and amplitube 5 and everything everything works great. however, the new irig stomp will not connect. The only thing it will do is change the first 4 presets with the 4 switches. if I go to settings in Amplitube and click on irig stomp io tab it says "irig stomp io control is not active".
in audio midi tab I have midi input as "Irig stomp io". MIDIIN2 selection doesn't let the pedal work at all.
can anyone help me out as to why amplitube wont recognize allow it to become active.

Another thing I don't understand is if I go to "live" mode I cant play YouTube songs on my PC. I no longer hear anything out of my speakers. And my amps sound different than if im using the AXE io. Is the computer basically using the stomp io as a sound card when im in live mode instead of the Axe io?

thanks
jlf71

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling