Not detecting purchases

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Not detecting purchases

Postby ShilohEaston16 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:29 pm

Hi

My amplitube isn't detecting my purchases and I've hit restore purchases through the amplitube and the custom shop.

I am signed into my account on both and it's not restoring the purchases.
Any help would be appreciated.
ShilohEaston16

Re: Not detecting purchases

Postby ShilohEaston16 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:32 pm

It worked now for some reason.
I'm so confused by this software and it's weird glitches and problems.
It ruins my day more often than not and I spent money on amps on here that I could have put toward a financed amp and have paid off by now. :( this thing is getting heartbreaking.
ShilohEaston16

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:51 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Amplitobe5463 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:11 am

Same thing, I just got it and registered a little while ago, I had this problem in the beginning but then it started working, now all of a sudden everything is locked and I rebooted and restored purchases 4 times or so and it is not working.

So this is weird, I opened up a project I was working on earlier today that had a few different guitar setups and that one I can open and still use Amplitube without anything locked, but if I close it and start a new one everything is locked, same with standalone version, everthing is locked on that one as well
Amplitobe5463

Postby Amplitobe5463 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:24 am

Well I uninstalled it and re installed it and that did not work, so I registered it again and that seems to have worked.
Amplitobe5463

Postby Amplitobe5463 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:47 pm

And it is broken again.. this is really starting to suck. Has anyone used midi commander with this? It seems like that might be causing this, I am trying to get midi commander to work with this and not sure what I am doing but i just lost access to amplitube again, trying to use the different presets to see if I can get one to work with it and for some reason it is making me lose authorizations
Amplitobe5463

Postby Amplitobe5463 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:53 am

Support got back to me quickly! So I think the problem was my midi pedal, in a way, it was for some reason toggling that button to show purchases, so like dorothy clicking her heels together, I had the power all along, anyway I do not think it was actually not working it just made my layout different , going to post a separate post later about the midi if I cannot figure it out, for now I am going to enjoy this program and play some guitar!
Amplitobe5463

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling