ENGL Powerbal cab in demo mode

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ENGL Powerbal cab in demo mode

Postby ecoulombe@gmail.com » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:55 pm

Hello,

As one of my 25 product i got the ENGL Powerball amp. When i load the amp the cab as a padlock on it and it plays white noise every 30 seconds.

Shouldn't the cab be included with the amp ?
ecoulombe@gmail.com

Re: ENGL Powerbal cab in demo mode

Postby rspst14 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:56 pm

No, they were not packaged together for the purpose of that promotion. You would need to buy the cabinet separately.
rspst14

Postby ecoulombe@gmail.com » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:31 am

if that is the case i really wasted one of my picks. I am getting only half a product. That was a raw deal because it is the cab where most of the sound come from,
ecoulombe@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:54 pm

ecoulombe@gmail.com wrote:if that is the case i really wasted one of my picks. I am getting only half a product. That was a raw deal because it is the cab where most of the sound come from,

These aren't available together in the Custom Shop, they are a la carte gear only available in the MAX version of AmpliTube which wasn't part of the Group Buy, so they were separate picks for the group buy as well.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ecoulombe@gmail.com » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:37 am

Thank you Peter for conforming i wasted a pick. :D

I don't imagine i can do over ?

You know the one thing i completely forgot to get was a delay. I thought T-Rack would include some.
ecoulombe@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:36 pm

ecoulombe@gmail.com wrote:Thank you Peter for conforming i wasted a pick. :D

I don't imagine i can do over ?

You know the one thing i completely forgot to get was a delay. I thought T-Rack would include some.

"Wasted" is subjective, sorry to hear you feel you wasted a pick. I don't know how requests are handled at this time but IK Support would be the ones who can answer about "do overs" and such since they'll have direct access to your account etc.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling