Amplitube 5 Max and Mesa Boogie 2

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Amplitube 5 Max and Mesa Boogie 2

Postby GuitarProphet » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:01 pm

Ok, I got the message. Buy still think it's wrong. This Will Be my last reply on this topic, so don't worry. The page I linked to is where you end up after clicking AmpliTube 5 Max in the product pages. At the top of the page the price for Amplitube 5 Max is shown. Directly below is a link that simply says ' The Gear'. IT is reasonable to assume that list is the list for Max. Who would go looking for the comparison chart in pdf format? There is no reason, cause you already know (OR are lead tot believe) that everything Listed is included. So I still feel the marketing is misleading and the replies here are not adressing this properly. New and existing customers deserve a bit more than this...maybe something like Mesa boogie 2?
GuitarProphet

Postby borsti007 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:17 pm

GuitarProphet wrote:Ok, I got the message. Buy still think it's wrong. This Will Be my last reply on this topic, so don't worry. The page I linked to is where you end up after clicking AmpliTube 5 Max in the product pages. At the top of the page the price for Amplitube 5 Max is shown. Directly below is a link that simply says ' The Gear'. IT is reasonable to assume that list is the list for Max. Who would go looking for the comparison chart in pdf format? There is no reason, cause you already know (OR are lead tot believe) that everything Listed is included. So I still feel the marketing is misleading and the replies here are not adressing this properly. New and existing customers deserve a bit more than this...maybe something like Mesa boogie 2?

I purchased Amplitube 5 Max today this morning and stumbled exactly about the same thing!

I thought Mesa Boogie 2 is included. I checked the "The Gear / Amplifiers" list and searched for the Mesa Boogie California Tweed Amp model. And now I'm here and a bit pissed! :evil:
borsti007

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:06 pm

The "Gear Included" links under each version on the main AmpliTube 5 page will show you precisely what is included.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Clinton71 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:42 am

I just got amplitube 5 max bundle. I understand what your saying about mesa boogie 2. What I don't like is that these amps show up in my gear list as locked. If they aren't in my gear that I own then don't show them in the my gear list. That's something that makes you feel a little cheated. Like your supposed to have it and don't. I get that they aren't included but don't like seeing them in my gear list locked as a tease. Just pointing that out. Fine to let me know I can buy them but the my gear list should only show my gear I own. Otherwise I don't have any complaints so far. Still figuring out how to use it.
Clinton71

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:48 am

Clinton71 wrote:I just got amplitube 5 max bundle. I understand what your saying about mesa boogie 2. What I don't like is that these amps show up in my gear list as locked. If they aren't in my gear that I own then don't show them in the my gear list. That's something that makes you feel a little cheated. Like your supposed to have it and don't. I get that they aren't included but don't like seeing them in my gear list locked as a tease. Just pointing that out. Fine to let me know I can buy them but the my gear list should only show my gear I own. Otherwise I don't have any complaints so far. Still figuring out how to use it.

You can use the Gear Selector above the gear pane, top right, to show only what you own (including filtering presets too). This is one of the best "quality of life" additions that were introduced with AmpliTube 5
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Chastastic » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:16 am

Just ran into this today. Don’t say “all in” under the Max if it is truly is not “all” gear currently listed/advertised on AT product page. Also pretty sure the iOS “all in” does give you all gear released within the year. I really only wanted Cali Tweed (3 items) that were missing and got “nope”. Really seems odd from a customer service standpoint.
Chastastic

Postby garfy » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:55 am

Hello Chastastic and welcome to the forums.

When AT5MAX was released, it was "all in". Since then new additions have been made available to owners via the Custom Shop. No where does it say that new gear will be included for free to owners of MAX.

There is a button which opens a document that clearly lays out ALL gear included in the MAX addition.

I'll lock this thread now as the OP has had their initial query answered.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling