Test your ears! Amplitube 5 or ???

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Test your ears! Amplitube 5 or ???

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:36 am

I put a new song in my music website called "For You", it is the song on top. The song has Helix guitar amp modeling and effects on a certain portion of the song. It also has Amplitube 5 guitar amp modeling and effects on a different portion of the song. One brand did all of the double-tracked rhythm guitars. The other brand did all of the lead guitar parts (the first lead guitar part uses an E-Bow). Can you tell which brand is which? Please tell me how you like the song and how it can be improved. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... did=224436
aaronaardvark2g

Re: Test your ears! Amplitube 5 or ???

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:34 am

OK, here are the answers: I used Amplitube 5 for all of the rhythm guitars, and Helix on all of the lead guitar parts. If my memory serves me, I used a modified clean Metal preset for Amplitube 5. I believe IK Multimedia gave me that Amplitube Metal software last year for free, so I thank IK Multimedia for that!
aaronaardvark2g

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling