What is "full chain"?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: What is "full chain"?

Postby garfy » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:56 am

Hello shandyman

shandyman wrote:I wondered how much an upgrade to max would cost but it doesn't appear when I look under upgrades in my account

I would suggest sending a message to sales using this form Forum mods do not have access to your account so we can't help with this issue from here.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby DarkStar » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:20 pm

^^^
As far as I know there is no specific upgrade price for AT5 to AT5 MAX. But you will qualify for the general Upgrade / Crossgrade price for AT5 MAX. Have a look in your User Area / Crossgrades & Upgrades section to see the prices relevant to you, based on the products Registered to your Account.

Now, I would think that AT4 MAX would Qualify you for the crossgrade price. If so, then your purchase of AT5 could be redundant. I suggest that you contact Sales / Order Support, explain your position and see if your AT5 purchase could be cancelled with the cost being put forward to your purchase of AT5 MAX. Don't forget JamPoints too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby shandyman » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:34 pm

Quoted $399 so I'm sticking.
shandyman

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling