AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie 2

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie 2

Postby Teerkadswe1 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:59 am

and regardless of whether I use Safari or Chrome (I'm on a Mac).
Teerkadswe1

Postby livesforrap » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:52 pm

It's really a shame that I can't demo these. 5.3 didn't improve the CPU issue at all. So though I have many awesome stuff I can still use in 5.0.3, I can't try anything new because of the 100% CPU spike in 5.1 up.

I know, I know. This is not a tech support forum, but it's still a shame none the less. You keep releasing new product that I'd like the try but it's impossible because of the very well KNOWN problem with CPU use (well, I guess that's "some" cpus" but still). I'm just venting because I'm a gear ho. I want to try and possible but new gear (crying) :lol:
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Kudos to IKM for an outstanding amp package

Postby drkberman » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:08 pm

This is the best amp package from IKM yet!
Get the whole thing- definitely worth it :D :D :D
drkberman

Re: Kudos to IKM for an outstanding amp package

Postby jjguitar » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:14 pm

drkberman wrote:This is the best amp package from IKM yet!
Get the whole thing- definitely worth it :D :D :D

This and the latest Amplitube 5 models plus the Satriani edition. All 4 Mesa amps are great ! I´m surprised how good the Triple Crown sounds. Try to combine this model with the Satriani Greenback cab (still my favorite cab !). It gives you great classic Hardrock rhythm sounds.
I found an awesome youtube video about the Mark V and some other models

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7fryKMe3s

this guy knows how to dial in a good tone. Also fantastic playing ( Gary Moore, Loudness, Yngwie, Whitesnake) 8-)
Ik should ask him doing a preset bank for this Mesa pack.
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby releasefromwithin » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:33 am

*For a limited time, existing owners of AmpliTube MESA/Boogie 1, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube 5 SE, AmpliTube 5 MAX and Total Studio 3.5 MAX will receive an exclusive discount automatically when adding MESA/Boogie 2 to their cart.

Peter, can you give me a ballpark estimate on how long the "limited time" discount is for this collection?
releasefromwithin

Postby livesforrap » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:38 am

I'm disappointed. Even with the hissing (yes the CS still hisses, no clue why) and occasion CPU spikes I just HAD to try it. I'll not bore with all the details but my other favs are just more inspiring.

Well, at least I get the excellent FAME for a great price :mrgreen:
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby Teerkadswe1 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:17 pm

I want to try and possible but new gear (crying)
[Mod edit: irrelevant link removed]
Teerkadswe1

Postby livesforrap » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:06 am

UPDATE:

I bought it with the new computer that runs 5.3 with no issues. It's pretty good (got a good price) and though it still uses too much CPU but at least it runs. For your information, IK is aware of an aliasing issue with the brown amp and working on it. For those wanting to know, anything over about fret 12 it's really obvious on high strings. It's a fluke because all other anything I have IK this is not an issue.

I like the "triple crown" best. It's beefy and thick.
livesforrap

Postby digitalpimple » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:49 pm

I have MAX super addition or whatever. I thought any new amps would be included... that was my understanding when purchasing the entire IK super suite.... :evil:
digitalpimple

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:48 am

digitalpimple wrote:I have MAX super addition or whatever. I thought any new amps would be included... that was my understanding when purchasing the entire IK super suite.... :evil:

AmpIiTube 5 MAX comes with what was available at the time it was released, and which you can find a list of on the AmpliTube 5 page (plus comparison charts and the like). AmpliTube MESA/Boogie 2 came out long after AmpliTube 5 MAX was released and the MAX products are not a subscription or similar so new items are not added. I hope that clarifies, thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:31 am

I'm still confused about how to use JAM points on the Mesa Boogie 2 collection. When I get to checkout there's no option to use JAM points. I tried removing the Promo Code but as mentioned previously the page just gets refreshed with the Promo Code applied again. I'm guessing the Promo Code is there because I own AmpliTube and Mega Boogie 1? How do I get around all this. I tried clickin on the green price in the store as suggested but that doesn't work either. Thanks.
MrFigg

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:52 pm

MrFigg wrote:I'm still confused about how to use JAM points on the Mesa Boogie 2 collection. When I get to checkout there's no option to use JAM points. I tried removing the Promo Code but as mentioned previously the page just gets refreshed with the Promo Code applied again. I'm guessing the Promo Code is there because I own AmpliTube and Mega Boogie 1? How do I get around all this. I tried clickin on the green price in the store as suggested but that doesn't work either. Thanks.

You cannot combine JamPoints with a promo code http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/

Note that the coupon is equivalent to using the maximum of JamPoints so you're still getting the 30% off of the very deeply discounted currently price.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:46 am

Peter_IK wrote:
MrFigg wrote:I'm still confused about how to use JAM points on the Mesa Boogie 2 collection. When I get to checkout there's no option to use JAM points. I tried removing the Promo Code but as mentioned previously the page just gets refreshed with the Promo Code applied again. I'm guessing the Promo Code is there because I own AmpliTube and Mega Boogie 1? How do I get around all this. I tried clickin on the green price in the store as suggested but that doesn't work either. Thanks.

You cannot combine JamPoints with a promo code http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/

Note that the coupon is equivalent to using the maximum of JamPoints so you're still getting the 30% off of the very deeply discounted currently price.

Aaa. Right. Thanks :)
MrFigg

Postby squeezenor » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:25 pm

I have enough jam points to get this for free (or near free), since it's on sale. I'm curious, but not that curious, and Mesa 1 was one of my least used collections, though I'm warming to it a little. But it's mainly just to get anything with the points.

I guess my question is: is this collection a must have? I clearly have the fender and Marshall sounds covered already, and the Tweed and triple crown were the big draws for me. Not big on all the knobs and switches on the marks, though I bet they sound fine.

I'm not sure this does anything for me that the rest of a5 Max doesn't, but those points will expire later this year and free is free, given the current sale. I'm only holding out on hopes a cool new collection is announced before they expire, since I figure I'll get everything anyway when a6 Max comes out :lol: come on, Laney collection, or orange 2!
squeezenor

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:25 pm

Please note that JamPoints can be used for up to 30% of the list price.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling