AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie 2

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie 2

Postby emasters » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Interesting... in the cart for this, there's a 20% discount for being a current owner of v1 (which is nice to see). That said, with Jam Points, I could get a 30% discount. But the cart does not allow removing the 20% discount. After selecting the "Remove" button, it automatically comes back. Not a big deal, as it represents only a $10 cost difference. But surprised one can't switch from the 20% discount to Jam Points instead. Does look cool, though.
emasters

Re: AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie 2

Postby carlaz » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:07 pm

Somewhat weirdly, the IKM website doesn't (at the time of writing) let me add the new "AmpliTube MESA/Boogie 2" bundle to the shopping cart, regardless of whether or not I'm logged in (though, presumably, I would have to be logged in to get the discount, so it knows what I already own) and regardless of whether I use Safari or Chrome (I'm on a Mac).

I guess this is perhaps some sort of odd temporary hiccup, so I'll try again later! :roll:
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:17 pm

Just tried it - OK here.

After clicking [Buy now], click on the green price, not on the picture of the box

Or, it is under Collections in the Custom Shop. Depends on whether you have Jam Points or Gear Credits to use, I guess. :)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby carlaz » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:58 pm

I had been clicking on the green price, but though it didn't work yesterday, it worked today. I guess I am mostly interested in the Mk IIC+ :mrgreen: but it's worth having the new cabs, too -- and, especially with the "owner discount", it's markedly cheaper to get these as a bundle than it is to get them individually.

Speaking of which, also weirdly, going to Mesa products in the Custom Shop only shows me the old bundle (not the new "2" bundle), while clicking on the Mesa 2 banner in the Custom Shop just launches the product web page in my browser. However, if I search in the Custom Shop for "mesa", the new gear from the "2" bundle shows up alongside the gear I already own from "1". I presume this is all product-launch hiccups as things filter through the various systems.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby DarkStar » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Yes, the navigation is a bit odd.

I clicked on [Collections] and saw it there, for 100 Gear Credits.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby dscheidt » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:01 pm

I'm waiting for Peter to show back up. I'm wondering if it will be added to the Total Studio Max 3.5 package
dscheidt

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:58 pm

dscheidt wrote:I'm waiting for Peter to show back up. I'm wondering if it will be added to the Total Studio Max 3.5 package

I didn't realize I had gone anywhere? No it is not. We've added FAME, TASCAM, and Syntronik which came out soon after Total Studio 3.5 MAX but further products will not be added as Total Studio is meant to contain what is available at the time of release.

However, as a Total Studio 3.5 MAX user you will get an automatically-applied discount in your cart for AmpliTube MESA/Boogie 2 on the IK store.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rspst14 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:28 am

Are there any factory presets for Mesa/Boogie 2? I didn't see any in the preset browser.
rspst14

Postby jjguitar » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:52 pm

rspst14 wrote:Are there any factory presets for Mesa/Boogie 2? I didn't see any in the preset browser.

Look under Ampltube Collections >Amplitube Mesa Boogie 2

I tried to remove the promo code and use jam points instead but it doesn´t work.
I have over 200 jam points and want to use them. Is this possible ?
I own the complete Amplitube 5 collection and I hope that the jam points can be used on this product.
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby rspst14 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:05 pm

jjguitar wrote:
rspst14 wrote:Are there any factory presets for Mesa/Boogie 2? I didn't see any in the preset browser.

Look under Ampltube Collections >Amplitube Mesa Boogie 2

I did, I only see presets for the original Mesa Boogie collection. There is no folder in the directory for Mesa Boogie 2.
rspst14

Postby jjguitar » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:12 pm

Have you updated to version 5.3.0 ?
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby rspst14 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:14 pm

Yes, I'm on the latest version. Are you seeing factory presets for this collection? I assumed they didn't include any.
rspst14

Postby jjguitar » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Have you purchased the new collection or tried the new stuff as free trial ?
jjguitar

Postby rspst14 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:24 pm

I bought it and authorized it, I have access to all the gear. I just don't see any presets, which seems unusual because all the other collections have them.
rspst14

Postby jjguitar » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:28 pm

I´m using only the free ( 72 hrs ) trial and and I see 44 presets (windows 10).
I think the best way is to contact support.
jjguitar

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling