AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie 2

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie 2

Postby squeezenor » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:21 am

Duly noted. I give it a quick peek and it auto populated a promo code (mesa220) that offered me the Mesa 2 bundle for $35, but wouldn't let me use my jam points or remove that promo code at all. That's still a really good deal, but it isn't free, and I would presumably earn more jam points on the deal, which I can't really use, since they'll expire before there's a release expensive enough to absorb all the points i have left. And I already have more than everything I'll ever need.

Interesting dilemma.

Still curious to know if Mesa 2 is a must own, and how it stacks up to everything else.
squeezenor

Postby carlaz » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:34 pm

squeezenor wrote:come on, Laney collection, or orange 2!

May thy words pass directly to the minds in IKM's product design team! 8-)
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie 2 and JamPoints

Postby Jean.Pothier » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:18 pm

Hi,

I want to purchase Mesa/Boogie 2. When I add it in the cart there is already a rebate applied that is 15% of the purchase price. I would like to use my JamPoints instead to get 30% of rebate. How can it be achieved ?

Thank you,
Jean.Pothier

Postby jjguitar » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:52 pm

If I remember correctly you need to write the number of jampoints (in this case 33) into the "redeem jampoints" field in your cart. This should give you 30% rebate.
Hope this works
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby Jean.Pothier » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:43 pm

Thanks for the reply,
But unfortunatly, when an automatic rebate is applied, the field to enter the number of Jampoints is not visible.
Jean.Pothier

Postby livesforrap » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:41 am

After having this for a while, I mostly like it.

The IIc+ is not happening imo. But the others are really good. Still too much CPU. And the IIc+ has not been fixed, the aliasing is insane! They recognized the problem (I sent a sound clip) but no fix as of yet. Maybe time for another ticket ;) It's really bad, the ONLY AT sim that does that that I can tell.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling