Is there a detuner in Amplitube 5 max ?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Is there a detuner in Amplitube 5 max ?

Postby RafaleC109 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:30 pm

Hello,

I've recently bought an Axe IO, the Irig Stomp IO, and Amplitube 5 max was proposed with my Axe.

I intend to play Satriani's songs, like Nineteen Eighty. But he's tuned in Eb and not E (every string is a half down).

As I play with a floyd rose, changing the tuning of my guitar isn't as fast as it can be with a non floatting bridge.

So, does Amplitube offers a way to detune the guitar a half down ?

Thanks for your help, and may you excuse my English since I'm French.

Regards.
RafaleC109

Re: Is there a detuner in Amplitube 5 max ?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:44 pm

There is a pitch shift stomp effect in AmpliTube that can detune. I believe there are presets that do this, if memory serves (since I don't have it open in front of me) there might be some EVH types of presets that feature this.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RafaleC109 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:13 pm

Thank you ! I'll check it this weekend
RafaleC109

Postby jamboman » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:29 pm

have you figured it out. it seems those pitch shifters only modulate and not actually make the guitar sound like a different tuning.
jamboman

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling