White noise every 10sec. Authorized install

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

White noise every 10sec. Authorized install

Postby phjanak » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:01 am

Why am I getting white noise about every 10 seconds IN my Amp 5 that I just downloaded and is authorized, interestingly when you hear it while recording. The white noise does not get recorded. Only Software I have where this is happening Audio settings are consistant. 48000/192
phjanak

Re: White noise every 10sec. Authorized install

Postby livesforrap » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:42 am

It shouldn't be doing that if it's authorized. Try opening up the custom shop and if shops. Maybe you have a trial of something running?
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Re: White noise every 10sec. Authorized install

Postby phjanak » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:15 am

Turns out that authorized install does not mean purchased. THe demo makes white noise every 10 seconds. I didn't know that I was installing the demo. I was told I'd be auto-upgrading. Alas I was not because my Amp 4 purchase was outside the window. Anyway., I decided to buy Amp5 max. Sounds a hell of a lot better than the demo and so easy at $15 a month through Sweetwater.com. However, despite being authorized with legit serial number. Amp 5's plugin thinks its a demo and only blocks a few of the items in 5 max. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, removed all mention in the registry. and it still periodically insists I have to have the product manager open while in demo mode.
phjanak

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling