Custom IRs presets causing crashes

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Custom IRs presets causing crashes

Postby LukasEl98 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:39 pm

So I bought some naughty IRs yesterday.
Made a nice preset with a guitar tone that im really happy with and had a blast playing yesterday.

But when i opened up the project today it just crashed. No error codes
After some searching I found out that is my IR preset thats causing the crash. everything else works fine with amplitube.
With this knowledge I knew what to search for online but with no solutions other than "Wait for an update".

Now in hopes that someone else has stumbled upon this feature. Is there anyone who as managed to find a fix?

Note im using Fl Studio 20

Great regards
Lukas
LukasEl98

Re: Custom IRs presets causing crashes

Postby MikaelCherin » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:28 pm

Hello Lukas. I hope you are around. I came here looking for answers as I am having this serious problem to. Like over night Amplitube 5 started to crash when loading presets with IR.

Did you ever found a solution?
MikaelCherin

Postby LukasEl98 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:33 am

Never found a solution that really helped me, I bought bogrens IRs and what I heard from them is that the irs are too long for amplitubes own ir loader. My workaround was to use another ir loader after amplitube and bypass amplitubes cabs
[mod redacted - please review the rules]
LukasEl98

Postby MikaelCherin » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:39 am

LukasEl98 wrote:Never found a solution that really helped me, I bought bogrens IRs and what I heard from them is that the irs are too long for amplitubes own ir loader. My workaround was to use another ir loader after amplitube and bypass amplitubes cabs

Ok. Thanks. It’s very quiet from IK about this. Shame as I just payed up for max and wanted to use the standalone application and the IRs i like.
MikaelCherin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:30 pm

IK Support would be happy to help anybody having issues. Please open a ticket with them, this is not a support forum so it shouldn't be surprising that it is quiet unless other users have information that is helpful. But it is best to report your technical issues to the team who can assist you and I'm sure your issue will be resolved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby LukasEl98 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:41 pm

MikaelCherin wrote:
LukasEl98 wrote:Never found a solution that really helped me, I bought bogrens IRs and what I heard from them is that the irs are too long for amplitubes own ir loader. My workaround was to use another ir loader after amplitube and bypass amplitubes cabs

Ok. Thanks. It’s very quiet from IK about this. Shame as I just payed up for max and wanted to use the standalone application and the IRs i like.

You can always load another IR loader after amplitube, try some free ones and see if it works better for you :)
LukasEl98

Postby MikaelCherin » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:26 pm

Peter_IK wrote:IK Support would be happy to help anybody having issues. Please open a ticket with them, this is not a support forum so it shouldn't be surprising that it is quiet unless other users have information that is helpful. But it is best to report your technical issues to the team who can assist you and I'm sure your issue will be resolved.

Yes. I sent an ticket.
Thanks
MikaelCherin

Postby MikaelCherin » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:31 pm

LukasEl98 wrote:
MikaelCherin wrote:

You can always load another IR loader after amplitube, try some free ones and see if it works better for you :)

I bought AT5 max specifically to use as a standalone full featured software. And it really is, with all the stuff (recorder, looper, great library of effects). The IR loader probably works fine but I am not skilled enough to find why it makes the software crash in my case. Tried different resolutions of IRs and it seems that is not the issue. I want to be able to use it this way and not go into daw, that’s my use case scenario.
MikaelCherin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:10 pm

I'm sure IK Support can troubleshoot and assist. Thank you for your patience.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling