Blueboard OSX Connections

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Blueboard OSX Connections

Postby dbaxDBAX21 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:59 am

Hello,

I recently bought a second hand Blueboard, the issues are :

- Can't connect to OSX via Audio/MIDI setup - unit doesn't appear in any boot mode
- Can't connect via 3rd party app "Bluetooth MIDI Connect" same issue
- Will connect to the blueboard iOS App and works
- Won't connect to the iOS update app - not visible
- Can't register the product therefore can't access the OSX App to test
- Tried removing previous bluetooth devices didn't help
- Various reboots didn't help

I want to use it as a general controller in Ableton. I have mailed support already so hopefully the can help, and maybe send me a DL link for the OSX app.

Just thought I'd reach out here in case anybody had some other ideas.

This is my first post, I have read a few other threads relating to my issue but can't figure it out.
dbaxDBAX21

Re: Blueboard OSX Connections

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:49 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling