Amplitube 5, M1 Pro and OSX version [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5, M1 Pro and OSX version [Resolved]

Postby ToM_HaNk_S » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:26 pm

Hi,

I have just bought a new MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip, and now I cannot install AmpliTube Custom Shop. IK Product Manager keeps crashing upon install. Is there a problem with new chip or is just mine?

Thx for info
ToM_HaNk_S

Re: Amplitube 5 M1 Pro

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:49 pm

I have the regular M1 and have no problems. I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support because it really shouldn't have an issue with the newer M1 chips either.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Amplitube 5 M1 Pro

Postby ToM_HaNk_S » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:35 pm

Thank You very much. The problem was on my side. You need at least 12.0.1. macOS Monterey. Sorry for my basic question! :D
ToM_HaNk_S

Re: Amplitube 5 M1 Pro [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:47 pm

Don't worry about asking questions. And you answer may well help out other users too.

------------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling