SUGGESTION: AT5 save presets to cloud

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

SUGGESTION: AT5 save presets to cloud

Postby JasonFunk » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:43 am

Hi, not sure where a suggestion should go, so I'm just putting it the related topic. Is there any chance in the future IK plans on updating presets so they can be saved to a cloud? It could be their own cloud that always links it, or maybe even allow it to save to people's iClouds or whatever and automatically update.

I always backup my presets to iCloud, but because I use two different computers for playing I constantly need to go and physically transfer everything back and forth. If I don't play for a week I might forget which one is the current settings and then overwrite the wrong one and lose settings. It's such a pain, and I know even cheap iPhone games have their own cloud savings so that you can switch devices instantly with no issues. An update including automatic cloud storing/backup/transfer/update would be greatly appreciated in the modern day with tech advances. Just a suggestion that would be useful. Thanks.
JasonFunk

Re: SUGGESTION: AT5 save presets to cloud

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:42 pm

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: SUGGESTION: AT5 save presets to cloud

Postby JasonFunk » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:44 pm

Perfect! Thank you!
JasonFunk