AT5 SE - recorder - set one track to record Guitar Pro?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT5 SE - recorder - set one track to record Guitar Pro?

Postby olivier.gandou » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:35 am

Hi, I am using AT5 on a Macbook Air. I also use Guitar Pro as backing track/sheet music for the track I am playing. I hope it's not a dumb question (and I also hope it's possible :-p) but: I'd like to know if it's possible to record what is coming out of Guitar Pro as one of the recorder tracks, while I record myself on another track at the same time? Thanks.
olivier.gandou

Re: AT5 SE - recorder - set one track to record Guitar Pro?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:39 pm

You cannot send the audio real-time into the AmpliTube 5 recording section but if you can export the audio from Guitar Pro then you would be able to import it as an audio track in AmpliTube and use that.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby olivier.gandou » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:39 pm

That'll work, thank you!
olivier.gandou

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:49 pm

olivier.gandou wrote:That'll work, thank you!

You're welcome! Been a while since I used Guitar Pro so I didn't know if you could actually export in that way so I'm glad to hear.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling