Constant white noise every 8 seconds still after purchase

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Constant white noise every 8 seconds still after purchase

Postby Fifaapamen12 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:21 pm

Hello,

I am using the Amplitube 5 custom shop that I downloaded from IK multimedia product manager. It says "authorized" already for the amplitube 5.

I bought Fender deluxe reverb amp for this amplitube 5. However, the constant noise is still coming after around 8 seconds.

What should I do to get rid of this noise? I thought I would not get the noise after purchasing.
Fifaapamen12

Re: Constant white noise every 8 seconds still after purchas

Postby garfy » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:05 pm

Hello Fifaapamen12 and welcome to the forum.

The first thing to try would be opening the Custom Shop app and clicking on 'Restore My Purchases' under your username in the AmpliTube tab.

Let us know how you get on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Cleanbyred1 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:36 pm

I'm having the same issue. I did the whole "restore my purchase", it does not work. And trying to get ahold of anyone at IK is impossible. This is really very frustrating.
Cleanbyred1

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:55 pm

You might want to try opening IK Product Manager, logging off and then back on. If you'd like, you can also try unauthorizing and then reauthorizing AmpliTube there.

If that doesn't work you can definitely get a hold of someone in support by visiting http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and then searching the FAQ - if you don't find the answer there you'll see a link/button to contact support which will let you open a ticket. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jakobjingle » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:54 am

I am also having the white noise problem after purchasing the Fender Twin Reverb. Has a solution been found for this issue? I have done all of the following, but the white noise problem persists:

- Uninstalled IK Product Manager, Custom Shop, and Amplitube 5
- Reinstalled IK Product Manager, Custom Shop, and Amplitube 5
- Unauthorized and authorized Amplitube and Custom Shop in IK Product Manager
- Ran restore purchases in both Custom Shop and Amplitube 5

The Fender Twin Reverb shows up in both Custom Shop and Amplitube 5 as a purchase (has green checkmark), but when I load the amp, I still get the white noise like I did in trial mode.
jakobjingle

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling