Getting started_ almost

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Getting started_ almost

Postby bob@mediaart.com » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:38 pm

I'm a newbie to IK Multimedia but just bought Amplitube 5 SE (download version). I installed IK Multimedia's Product Manager and successfully installed and registered the product.

The problem is that I can't find the VST in the DAW anywhere?

I tried re-scanning the VSTs but I still cannot find Amplitube 5 SE guitar Amps at all.

ANyone have any tips?
bob@mediaart.com

Re: Getting started_ almost

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:12 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

The only plug-in you will find in AmpliTube 5. THe various gear mdoels are inside the plug-in and do not appear as separate plug-ins.

Double-check that AT5 is Registered and Authorized. If so, then run the new Custom Shop program (v2.something), log in, click on your User Account name and select "Restore my Purchases". Then try AT5 to see if the gear models are available for use.

--------------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers', bank account verification requests, Internet Disconnection notifications, Amazon Prime renewals, Ray-Ban sunglasses, tax refunds etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling