Amplitube 5 CS won't upgrade to SE [REsolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 CS won't upgrade to SE [REsolved]

Postby Ricky Wayne Hunt » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:19 pm

I bought Amplitube 5 SE yesterday and it won't upgrade from Custom Shop to SE. I've tried uninstalling all Amplitubes and reinstalling SE but still no joy. Any suggestions?
Ricky Wayne Hunt

Re: Amplitube 5 CS won't upgrade to SE

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:18 pm

In the IK Product Manager, unauthorize AT5. Then Register your AT5 SE Serial Number and Authorise AT5. Click on the "Products" tab for AT5 to see what's what.

Run the new Custom Shop program (v2.something), log in, click on your User Account name and select "Restore my Purchases". Then try AT5 to see if the SE gear models are available for use.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Ricky Wayne Hunt » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:51 pm

Well, it's using Amplitube 5 SE now but there's a burst of white noise every 5 seconds which I assume is saying it's not registered though it is. Any more ideas? (Thanks!!!)
Ricky Wayne Hunt

Postby Ricky Wayne Hunt » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:18 am

Never mind, the burst of noise only happens when I use a preset with an effect I don't known. Thanks so much, brother!!!
Ricky Wayne Hunt

Re: Amplitube 5 CS won't upgrade to SE [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:15 am

You're welcome.

And your finding about the presets will be a good reminder to other users who run into a similar problem when loading presets.

-------------------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling