If you want to use any gear in trial mode...

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

If you want to use any gear in trial mode...

Postby dmitch » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:43 pm

Since upgrading to AT 5.2, I keep on getting alerts like the one attached. It happens on the desktop app launch and in Logic Pro when I open a plugin window containing AT5. If I click "Close", everything works (i.e., the alert was superfluous). I'm not using any gear in trial mode. As far as I can tell, if I quit the app (AT5 or Logic, whichever is showing the alert), run Product Manager, quit Product Manager, and run the app again, the alert doesn't appear. I'm not sure, I think this happens at least after every boot, maybe more often.

Do I really have to keep on launching IK Product Manager? This alert feels like a bug.

AmpliTube 5.7.0 MAX; 2023 Mac Mini M2 Pro, 16 GB RAM, macOS 14.1; Logic Pro 10.7.9; Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen.
dmitch

Re: If you want to use any gear in trial mode...

Postby BassGuy99 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:43 pm

This worked for me: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28670" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BassGuy99

Re: If you want to use any gear in trial mode...

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:15 am

And in an update there should be a checkbox to suppress this popup regardless.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling