bought Amplitube Slash, can't use the presets

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

bought Amplitube Slash, can't use the presets

Postby CCCcWWW2 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:54 pm

I get "The preset contains some gear which is not owned" for every single one of the Slash_presets!

The installation code installed Amplitube 5, Amplitube Slash and Amplitube CS.

What on Earth is going on?!
CCCcWWW2

Re: bought Amplitube Slash, can't use the presets

Postby Triton_Palace » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:16 am

You should have everything in the 'Amplitube Çollection - Amplitube Slash' but some of the Slash_Presets have been created using some of the gear only found in Amplitube Max or other collections.
Triton_Palace

Postby Triton_Palace » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:31 am

Looks like there is a preset in the collection that is not available. Needs the Shape Shifter.

I'll probably get it from the group buy deal. Just going through what I'm missing now.

There are quite a few in the Slash_Preset unavailable.
Triton_Palace

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:43 pm

These were presets provided by Slash to feature gear in AmpliTube 5, including some that is only available in the full versions (5/SE/MAX) but each artist who provided them (Slash, Joe Satriani, Alex Skolnick, etc) provided at least two that use CS/free gear.

You can demo gear if there are presets you'd like to try which use that gear and the new integrated Custom Shop in the latest version of AmpliTube 5 makes it even easier to do so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling