JamPoints 2 Custom Shop problem.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

JamPoints 2 Custom Shop problem.

Postby jacknapier » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:12 am

I read the instructions but i can't transfer jampoints to my custom shop because there are no "ADD CREDITS" as mentioned in the instructions. :?
All i see is buy credit or redeem credit code. I'd like to jump in the group buy if that possible.

P.S. You guys should consider automating that btw.
jacknapier

Re: JamPoints 2 Custom Shop problem.

Postby jacknapier » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:28 am

i just bought an amp in custom shop and was transfered to IK shop so i guess there's no need to transfer jampoints anymore? Now how do i get my qualifying product for the groupbuy? :?

edited: OK i found the instructions so I'll try that.
jacknapier

Postby jacknapier » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:04 am

OK, help me get my free product cause the info take me in circles? I bought an amp in the custom shop and basically want to get 24 free amps of equal or lesser value. How do i do that?

I'd like to get in a second round before the groupbuy ends. Thanks.
jacknapier

Postby jacknapier » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:23 am

OK, i just realized buy an amp does not qualify me. I have to by a collection to qualify and that's not possible right now. So i will have to ask for a refund. A bit confusing when you read "equal or lesser value".
jacknapier

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:24 pm

jacknapier wrote:OK, i just realized buy an amp does not qualify me. I have to by a collection to qualify and that's not possible right now. So i will have to ask for a refund. A bit confusing when you read "equal or lesser value".

Sorry to hear that but please do note that the qualifying products are listed on the group buy page.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jacknapier » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:32 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
jacknapier wrote:OK, i just realized buy an amp does not qualify me. I have to by a collection to qualify and that's not possible right now. So i will have to ask for a refund. A bit confusing when you read "equal or lesser value".

Sorry to hear that but please do note that the qualifying products are listed on the group buy page.

Yea but i had to move quickly after spending lots of time trying to transfer jampoints. And it wasn't clear at the time how important qualifying product were. I thought i was ok if i buy in the custom shop. Anyway, I'm gonna ask for a refund. Thanks Peter.
jacknapier

Postby jacknapier » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:28 am

Peter_IK wrote:

Hi Peter, I just ask for a refund. Can you help me out with that and make sure that goes through. Product was registered but not installed or authorized. Thanks.
jacknapier

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling