No input sound, no AT4 plugin in Ableton L. 11

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No input sound, no AT4 plugin in Ableton L. 11

Postby alxmtnc » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Hi!

I have crawled the entire internet and all its abysses, but found no fixes to my problem.

I have a Focusrite 2i2 3rd gen bought last year. With it I bought Amplitube 4 which came loaded with an Ableton Live Lite 11 copy. Used all of this last year on my macbook (2018), despite some issues, it mostly worked fine!

This year I wanted to get back to some guitar recording, but no luck, nothing works.

Amplitube (standalone) gives no sound for my inputs (but shoots a output); which means I can read former projects from last year, but I can't record anything.
The focusrite detects my guitar and its sound (input) as it shows on the interface with the leds whenever I strum the strings, but it stops there.

I remembered I had some issues last year with AT4 at some point, so I started using Ableton Live with the AT4 plugin! Worked hella fine too.
But this year, not much: can't find the AT4 plugin! googled the entire earth and the galaxy to find how can I add the AT4 to it, or make it read it, not a single answer.

Well I mean answers I find are from 2015 when interfaces have changed, so it's useless.

- I have: enabled mic' with all my DAW & stuff
- I have: selected the focusrite both for input & outputs on AT4

Any help? Cause rn it's all unusable and I waste entire days tryin to fix this for absolutely no result :(
alxmtnc

Re: No input sound, no AT4 plugin in Ableton L. 11

Postby alxmtnc » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:17 pm

Aight, so I fixed Ableton's plugin issue.

AT4 still not working for me tho. Still no input sound detected, only the physical interface (focusrite) show a signal :(
alxmtnc

Postby APOCAL » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:36 pm

hI,

Did you solve your problem ? I had the same problem. Impossible to use any of Ikmultimedia (miroslav symphonic, AT4, sample tanks4, modo bass) products with ableton 9 :cry:
If someone have any solution, it will be welcome :P
APOCAL

Postby alxmtnc » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:24 pm

Not at all, haven't started a ticket, got busy with other things, been playing unplugged for over a month now!
alxmtnc

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling