White Noise With Trial Gear

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

White Noise With Trial Gear

Postby rtowe97101 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:09 am

I am getting the intermittent white noise with some gear even though each is on the three day trial period. This is quite frustrating as it doesn't give me the chance to fully test it out and decide whether I want to purchase it. I have the custom shop open and have tried restarting many times, is there anything else I am missing?
rtowe97101

Re: White Noise With Trial Gear

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:07 pm

Have you updated to the latest version of AmpliTube? Custom Shop and the trial system are now integrated into AmpliTube 5 and you shouldn't have issues like this nor have to open and leave open the separate application. You will still need to be online though (only to demo gear).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nigel-harps1954 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:00 pm

I'm also having a similar problem. The Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier isn't working for me, even though it's listed as purchased on CS. White noise every few seconds.

I've authorised, updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, reauthorised, everything I could think of, yet it's still happening. CS, Amplitube, IK product manager, everything open. It's very frustrating, and I'm sure a very simple answer to fix that I'm just not understanding right now
nigel-harps1954

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:49 pm

nigel-harps1954 wrote:I'm also having a similar problem. The Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier isn't working for me, even though it's listed as purchased on CS. White noise every few seconds.

I've authorised, updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, reauthorised, everything I could think of, yet it's still happening. CS, Amplitube, IK product manager, everything open. It's very frustrating, and I'm sure a very simple answer to fix that I'm just not understanding right now

In that case that is not the typical behavior and you'd want to open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official assistance if you have not already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nigel-harps1954 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:15 pm

^^^^
Thanks Peter. Will do.
nigel-harps1954

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling