Amplitube 5 Max and new X-Gear pedals

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 Max and new X-Gear pedals

Postby russellfincher » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:06 pm

Are the new X-Gear pedals (X-Time, X-Drive, X-Space) free for Amplitube 5 Max users, or do we have to buy those separately?
russellfincher

Re: Amplitube 5 Max and new X-Gear pedals

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:39 pm

AmpliTube 5 MAX contains the gear that was available at its release date and new gear does not get added as it is not a subscription or similar type of package. These X-GEAR software pedals are a separate purchase, but note they come free with their hardware counterpart and are available as free choices in the current 25th Anniversary Group Buy that is in its last days.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby russellfincher » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:41 am

Wait so if I buy something on that page worth $150 USD, I can get all four X-Gear plugins for free?
russellfincher

Postby russellfincher » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:52 am

*Free products must be of equal or lesser value than the purchased item and chosen from the software titles listed below.

I must be missing something because I don't see the X-Gear plugins on that list.
russellfincher

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:12 am

russellfincher wrote:
*Free products must be of equal or lesser value than the purchased item and chosen from the software titles listed below.

I must be missing something because I don't see the X-Gear plugins on that list.

They are mentioned at the top of the group buy page and if you are in the group at 149.99 or higher you'll see them as free choices.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby russellfincher » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:13 pm

Thanks so much, Peter! I joined the group buy and got so much great stuff that it feels like I broke the law. Very excited to try out all this new software.
russellfincher

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:29 pm

russellfincher wrote:Thanks so much, Peter! I joined the group buy and got so much great stuff that it feels like I broke the law. Very excited to try out all this new software.

First thing that came to mind :D

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling