No Input Audio AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No Input Audio AmpliTube 5

Postby JohnEricKimbr0ugh » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:42 pm

Hello! I'm having an issue in which AmpliTube won't recognize any input signal through my Focusrite Scarlett 8i20. Strangely, I wasn't having this issue when I ran the standalone right after downloading it, but every time I've tried to use AmpliTube after that first time, I can't get audio to show up in the input section.

I did a search and found this post https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26291, but there never seems to have been a solution for the problem. I'd really like to get this solved, as I just paid $300 for a plugin that doesn't seem to work. Very frustrating.
JohnEricKimbr0ugh

Re: No Input Audio AmpliTube 5

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:58 pm

Try selecting the audio Output first.

Also, have a look at https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26228

Otherwise, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby SimonFarmery76 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:30 am

Hi guys,

I just got my first Mac and picked up the Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 and I have the very same issue.
No matter what inputs I use I can't get any audio coming through.

I just got the 2i2 today, so I want to return it if there hasn't been a fix for this yet.

All the best
Simon
SimonFarmery76

Postby astrozombie2000 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:51 am

SimonFarmery76 wrote:Hi guys,

I just got my first Mac and picked up the Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 and I have the very same issue.

I just got the 2i2 today, so I want to return it if there hasn't been a fix for this yet.

All the best
Simon

Hey Simon,

I'm going through the same problems here and currently working with tech support, but haven't found a solution as of yet. I too have a Mac with a 2i2 interface. I don't have any issues with other plug-ins, so I don't understand the problems here.
astrozombie2000

Postby astrozombie2000 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:01 pm

SimonFarmery76 wrote:Hi guys,

All the best
Simon

Hey Simon,

UPDATE: Support helped me out and it was a simple fix. In your Mac System Preferences/Security & Privacy/Files & Folders: Find AT5 and make sure the blocks are checked. Also in Preferences/Security & Privacy/Microphone: Find AT5 and make sure the blocks are checked there as well. For me the Microphone block wasn't checked. Support did a great job of helping me out with this simple thing. Good luck and rock on!
astrozombie2000

Postby micagroove7878 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:17 pm

Same problem here win PC/Win/Fast Track Pro.

Guitar Rig 6 is working fine so Im thinking what might be the issue?

br, Mika
micagroove7878

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling